About Me

My photo
let's see...i am crazy. i am an obsessive fan of MUSE. i'm currently studying in a university. hmm.... i would just go on talking about my interests and stuff that i like, but you got the rest of this section for that so, that should be it (for now) about me!

Friday, April 3, 2009

plans for my calendar

ok so, i have finally planned out how my calendar looks like.....

instead of having the inverted '福' (fú) in the middle, it shall be '' but it will still be inverted.

surrounding it will be flowers or little charms of chinese new year. the calendar will have a 'chinese paper cut' look. i think the chinese paper cuts look interesting. chinese paper cutting is a unique artform and has existed for thousands of years. they are usually used as decorations on windows orand doors during chinese new year. the papers are usually red because red is also a lucky colour in the chinese cullture. here are the references i plan to use for my calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment