About Me

My photo
let's see...i am crazy. i am an obsessive fan of MUSE. i'm currently studying in a university. hmm.... i would just go on talking about my interests and stuff that i like, but you got the rest of this section for that so, that should be it (for now) about me!

Friday, March 6, 2009

my final final logo

ok, after much evaluation, i have re-designed my re-designed logo!! here it is! the FINAL one!


i scrapped the idea of spelling out 'coffee' using the faces and the cup coz it didnt look obvious, so i typed in 'coffee' to the logo. the 2 straws dont resemble much of '力' so i decided to draw it inside the cup instead and i moved the 2 faces nearer to the cup to let it resemble more of '咖'. now it looks more clearer and much closer to my design concept, that is to use '咖' to represent the local chinese's love for coffee.

hopefully this logo works!! i shall further explain my logo in my presentation!

1 comment: