About Me

My photo
let's see...i am crazy. i am an obsessive fan of MUSE. i'm currently studying in a university. hmm.... i would just go on talking about my interests and stuff that i like, but you got the rest of this section for that so, that should be it (for now) about me!

Monday, February 16, 2009

redesigning a logo

ah...i'm gonna say it like eveyrone else, 'this is my first blog!! yee pee!' i've been toying with the idea of starting a blog, but never had the diligence to constantly update it with posts and stuff. you can see my dusty old 'postings' in my friendster blog. ( i dont consider it a blog really, its all nonsense, literally!!)

oh well, this first blog of mine is for me to document my re-designing of an international company logo. i'll show you (and my lecturers...) the whole nine yards on what i've done (and you'll hear or in this case, read a lot of me complaining about this and that! bwa hahahaha!!!) so...enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment